Daughter Tracy convinced me to clean up my liver. I’ve tried this for a week and haven’t really seen a difference on the outside, yet, but I’m hoping my insides are clean and fresh. [I’ll let you know how it goes after the recommended 28 days.] The liver has over 300 functions so I’m very interested in a b.e.t.t.e.r liver! “When the liver is in failure it is the underlying cause of basically everything that goes wrong with our bodies!”
[OK. You’ve got my attention!]
This from a great site:
“Supporting your liver may just be the missing key to your optimum health! This diverse organ is the first line of defense against any poisons [including, I imagine, all the garbage, chemicals, processed food, preservatives, etc. we put in our mouths disguised as food] – its role is to change harmful toxins into substances that can be safely eliminated from the body. In addition, all the nourishment obtained through the gastrointestinal tract enters the blood by way of the liver.”
[And of course, this really caught my eye!]
Healthy Liver, Also The Secret To Weight Loss!
“One of the best kept secrets in weight loss and lasting weight control is keeping the liver, the key organ for fat metabolism, in tip-top shape. Ann Louise Gittleman, author of The Fat Flush Plan, says “Probably nothing you do to control your weight is as important as keeping your liver healthy. This means avoiding as many of the damaging elements (like alcohol) as possible, while embracing liver boosters. Among some of the lesser known compromisers of liver function are caffeine, sugar, trans fats, medications, and inadequate fiber. ”
Cleaning up the liver is the key to better health, energy and vitality!
Good Morning Liver cleansing tonic [Here’s what Tracy and I are doing . . . I actually have to squeeze my nose as it’s going down!]
- 1 Tablespoon (or more if you like) of freshly squeezed Lemon juice
- One drop of Peppermint Essential Oil (suitable for internal use)
- One drop of Lemon Essential Oil (suitable for internal use)
- Mix Lemon juice, lemon and peppermint oil. Best if taken before eating in the morning.
Repeat each morning for 28 days then rest for one week and then resume.
[Really important to brush your teeth right after this because it does a job on enamel. Second only to the damage that fresh pineapples does to our teeth!]
- Richest source of vitamins and minerals know to man.
- Benefits bile formation, which is essential for optimal fat metabolism
- Helps regulate the liver.
- Promotes peristalsis. Keeps waste moving along for elimination.
- Encourages tissue building.
- Strengthens and energizes the heart.
- Stimulates and builds the kidneys and adrenal glands.
- Its oxygen builds vitality.
- Its calcium strengthens and builds the lungs.
- Its sodium encourages tissue building.
- It alkalizes the pH of the blood to a healthy level.
- Its iron builds the red corpuscles.
- It cleanses the blood plasma.
- Aids the thyroid for deeper breathing.
- Helps dissolve and eliminate mucoid plaque from the digestive system.
- Encourages bile secretion,
- aids liver function,
- boosts metabolism,
- reduces toxin buildup in fat cells
- supports bile flow.
- Clears liver from drugs,
- may help allergies, hay fever, gastritis, flatulence, nausea, vomiting, common cold,
bronchitis, sinusitis, fever & morning sickness.
- MUCH more!