Ok. To be perfectly honest, I’m up two pounds. 143 There, I said it.
I’ve had the five parties. They’re over. They’re done.
- Party one. [School district annual dinner] I did great.
- Party two. [Ward Christmas dinner] I did great.
- Party three [Custodial/Maintenance party] I did OK. Had one slice of Italian Chicken Pizza.]
- Party four [Hubby’s work Christmas dinner] Ugh. Not great. But I still did fair.
- Party five [Brother-Sister party yesterday] Ugh again. I shouldn’t have had a second serving of crab salad and green bean casserole. And a slice of poppy-seed bread.
The kicker was: when we got home hubby had cooked two cheese-stuffed self-rising pizzas and I did partake! To the tune of TWO slices [and then four cheese sticks.] For Pete’s sake I wasn’t even hungry at that point, but I thought I’d just finish the gluttonous evening with four cheese sticks! Ugh Ugh Ugh.
Well. I just wanted to be honest about it and there it is in all it’s . . . [I had to look up a word here . ..]
Words and phrases that can mean the same thing as gluttonous: (18 results)
you get the point . . .