Well, I guess I’m in a funk or something. Today is my brother/sister reunion down at Rohmer Park in Ogden and I don’t even feel a little bit like going. I’ve been trying to figure out why the last few days and I’m not sure I’m being honest with myself.
- I’m tired.
- I’ve already been to two family reunions: Leon Rollins and My Kids at GRL
- I want need to work on my lesson
- There are people I don’t want to see
- I don’t want to go anywhere today.
- I want need to get things unpacked and cleaned up
- I have a ton of laundry
- I haven’t vacuumed for over two weeks
Because, it’s already 9 a.m. and I’ve been up for hours and haven’t worked on my lesson, unpacked or cleaned, done any laundry or vacuumed.
Instead, I’ve read, used the bathroom twice, played a bunch of games on the iPad, spent an hour on the computer and admired my lawn. So, I’m thinking: there are people I don’t want to see.
Process of elimination.
And, I’ve really got to start a diet today!